Saturday, December 8, 2012

I had thought that today's unemployment report would be more reflective of reality, what with the election behind us. I mean, with all the layoffs that have been announced since the election, the unemployment rates goes down? Sure. Okay. It seems that TPTB have other reasons, besides getting Obama re-elected, to make the economy appear to be in better shape than it is. And there are likely to be many more layoffs in the coming months due to the costs companies face with having to comply with Obamacare. I'm amazed at how long TPTB have been able to keep this house of cards from completely imploding. And I reckon they'll continue to astonish me for a little while longer. But I know that I'm right about the end result and the steps I've been taking to prepare for the death of the U.S. Dollar.   

No comments:

Post a Comment